Do you accept returns?
We will gladly provide either an exchange, a store-credit, or a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- Items were purchased directly from Christine Jones Jewelry within 21 days. If you purchased from a store or boutique, please contact the store as to their individual store policies.
- Items are new and unused (of course!)
- Items include all original packaging
- Items are not otherwise excluded by special order, promotion or custom design
- Includes a Return Authorization # which you can easily get from our Cheerful Customer Service Staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Since shipping will be your responsibility, choose whichever way is most convenient and secure. It always a good idea to have tracking.
We guarantee the quality of our materials and our work by offering a 12-month warranty on materials and workmanship.
Sometimes jewelry breaks not because of a problem with materials or the quality of our work, but because a toddler grabbed your necklace, or you dropped a ring on the tile floor or any other number of life-related reasons. We’ll fix that too, but it will not be covered under warranty. Repair charges will need to be approved by you before we will proceed with any work.
Please contact our Cheerful Customer Service Staff to get a Return Authorization Number for anything being shipped to us. Shipping will be your responsibility.
Note: We use many natural stones in our work. They can break. Heat, chemicals, and force are not their friends. We advise using caution when wearing pieces with stones. See our jewelry care guide for more specific info.